Membership of Haddington Table Tennis Club is available to anyone who wishes to play TT at any level, from social to competition, and who wishes to take part in our club sessions on Monday and Thursday evenings at the Haddington Corn Exchange.
For those participants who take part only in our Over-50s and Disabilities Groups; these are separate sessions not covered by our membership system.
To join, or renew your membership, please go to https://clubspark.net/HaddingtonTableTennisClub/Membership/Join
Once you have opened the link:
- Select the membership “package(s)” you require i.e. family, junior, senior, etc.If you also play in a league team, please also select 'TEAM PLAYER' package as well as your normal package.
- Register your email address and create your memorable password.
- Tick 'terms and conditions' and consent to the options that you agree to.
- Sign in – complete your details – choose method of payment.
- View your profile (in the drop down menu under your name at the top right of the screen) and add or amend your details where necessary i.e. emergency contact, medical, etc. Please note that for juniors some of this information is essential to allow us to care for your child properly.